Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Last Legend Ranger Battle Sword and Dagger setRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Nicolas Bertolero

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Mon 05 Oct, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: For Sale: Last Legend Ranger Battle Sword and Dagger set         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I am selling a beautiful sword and dagger set, limited edition from Last Legend. Both sword and dagger for $300! New they are $259.00 for the sword and $129.00 for the dagger.

Ranger Battle Sword from Pro Sword - Handmade, forged, and tempered 1060 high carbon steel• Blade and all metal parts are hand polished to a high finish • Full length fuller • 2" Ricasso (a non- sharpened thick part of the blade edge extending from the guard area; this feature adds extreme strength to the critical blade base) • The handle of the swords will feature leather wrapped hardwood • finish, and their real Full Steel Blade Tang • The Ranger Battle sword was an idea of one of Last Legend's retailers. Come with scabbard. They're battle ready without compromise.

[The measurements for the sword are based off it's newer version which is almost identical.]

SWORD MEASUREMENTS:
Blade length: 36"
Handle Length: 13"
Overall: 49"
Weight: 4.75 lbs. (it might appear heavy but it has incredible balance)
Balance Point: 2.25" below hilt (I believe mine is 1.25" below hilt)

The Sword and dagger both come with a scabbard, wood core with leather wrapping.

Ranger Dagger from Pro Sword - Handmade, forged, and tempered 1060 high carbon steel• Blade and all metal parts are hand polished to a high finish • Full length fuller • 2" Ricasso (a non- sharpened thick part of the blade edge extending from the guard area; this feature adds extreme strength to the critical blade base) • The handle of the swords will feature leather wrapped hardwood • finish, and their real Full Steel Blade Tang • The Ranger Battle sword was an idea of one of Last Legend's retailers. Come with scabbard. They're battle ready without compromise.

DAGGER MEASUREMENTS:
Blade Length: 10"
Handle Length: 6 3/4"
Overall: 16 3/4"

There is some minor spotting of rust on the sword and dagger which I am going to polish off and the leather on the dagger has a minor dent in it. The photos attached are of the second release of this sword and it's slightly different. My grip is more straight. I will post actual photos soon.

Attachment: 13.7 KB
ps702.jpg

Attachment: 45.74 KB
[ Download ]

Godspeed,
Nicolas Bertolero

"In all of us there is a hunger, marrow deep, to know our heritage, to know who we are, and where we have come from. Without this enriching knowledge, there is a hollow yearning, no matter what our attainments in life,there is a most disquieting loneliness." Alex Haley
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nicolas Bertolero

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Mon 05 Oct, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Sorry, for some reason the sword pic didn't upload. Just a reminder this is just to give you an idea of what it looks like as this is the sister version that came out after mine was discontinued. I'll post photos of my sword and dagger later.

Attachment: 45.74 KB
[ Download ]

Godspeed,
Nicolas Bertolero

"In all of us there is a hunger, marrow deep, to know our heritage, to know who we are, and where we have come from. Without this enriching knowledge, there is a hollow yearning, no matter what our attainments in life,there is a most disquieting loneliness." Alex Haley
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Last Legend Ranger Battle Sword and Dagger setRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic