Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Lord of the Rings movie swordsRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Paul Watson

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 10 Mar, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Lord of the Rings movie swords         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Selling entire collection as one item. This is the only way these will ever be available for the forseeable future as piecemeal sales of the items would only deplete the collection with no viable financial return unless each and every one sold which would be unlikely. They either all go or none of them go. Each sword and the Helmet has an authenticity certificate available but the boxes were thrown away long ago. The scabbards have clear makers identification on them so there is no question of authenticity.

The collection is: 5 swords, two scabbards, 1 helm.
Narsil
Shards of Narsil
Anduril and Scabbard (which also fits Narsil)
Glamdring and Scabbard
Boromirs sword
Helm of Elendil.

Total value when purchased was approximately NZ$6,350

Asking NZ$3,800. Please note the New Zealand dollar is around US 50 cents at the moment so price is approximately US$1,900. Will consider all offers.

Will only sell to a New Zealand buyer as I have no interest in having to deal with issues relating to shipping overseas, so if any overseas buyer has contacts in New Zealand it would be worth getting them to buy on your behalf and then ship to you.

Delivery method and costs to be confirmed depending on buyers location within the country. I can hand deliver to anyone within reasonable driving distance probably at no cost (Wellington region, lower half of North Island)

Will send photos if requested.

Please PM with any requests or offers.

This sale is reluctant and is no negative reflection on the product.

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, but that which it protects. (Faramir, The Two Towers)
Paul Watson

PostPosted: Fri 13 Mar, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Genuine United Cutlery licensed memorabilia. The storage boxes were thrown out long ago but each item has its authenticity certificate, except the scabards which have a small tag clearly identifying them as a Untied Cutlery product.

All prices exclude delivery costs. I can personally deliver free within the Wellington region, and the more one person buys, the more willing I would be to travel further to deliver the items for free. I must stress again if there are any overseas buyers it is up to them to organise any international shipping or organise an associate in New Zealand to have the items delivered to for shipping overseas.

All prices in NZ$ which is worth approximately US 50 to 52 cents at the moment.

Entire set is available for $2900.

Items and sale price

Narsil $500
Shards of Narsil (limited edition) $500
Anduril (unlimited edition) $500
Scabbard for Narsil/Anduril $200
Glamdring $500
Scabbard for Glamdring $200
Boromirs sword $500
Helm of Elendil (limited edition) $500

Conditions of sale:

All prices above are negotiable, even the price of the entire set, but do not expect to see them selling for half or even two thirds of the listed price.

Sale of the entire set will take precedence over individual sales.

Sale of Narsil, The Shards of Narsil and Anduril as a set takes precedence over the individual sale of each of those items.

If someone buys Narsil and the Shards of Narsil and Anduril, I will throw in the scabbard for free.

If someone buys Narsil or The Shards of Narsil or Anduril I will sell them the scabbard for that sword for $100 (first in first serve)

If someone buys Glamdring I will sell them the scabbard for that sword for $100

If some items are spoken for and multiple purchases are still required for other items I will always look at discounting multiple purchases (2 items or more)

Prices will be agreed upon with individual purchasers but agreement to sell will not be reached untill I am comfortable with the amount of items sold, basically I am not going to marginally deplete this collection, I am working on the basis that ideally all or at least most of the items get sold or none of them do.

Once I have reached a price with someone I will publish that this has been done, without naming the buyer, so it can clearly be seen that I am not holding people to prices in the hope of negotiating a better sale with someone else, I am only holding the price and the sale untill more of the irems are sold for the reason given above.

As with my Albion swords for sale, I do this sale reluctantly and it is no negative reflection on these items.

Please PM for photos or questions.

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, but that which it protects. (Faramir, The Two Towers)
Paul Watson

PostPosted: Mon 06 Apr, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Pictures attached. Still looking for offers, price is not fixed.

Attachment: 10.78 KB
all swords.jpg

Attachment: 10.65 KB
anduril & scabbard.jpg

Attachment: 10.25 KB
boromir hilt & knight.jpg

Attachment: 9.29 KB
elendils helm.jpg

Attachment: 10.25 KB
glamdring & scabbard.jpg

Attachment: 10.6 KB
glamdring hilt close up.jpg

Attachment: 10.16 KB
narsil & shards & anduril.jpg

Attachment: 8.59 KB
narsil hilt shard.jpg

Paul Watson

PostPosted: Fri 10 Apr, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: PRICES REDUCED AGAIN         Reply with quote

With (easter) egg on my face I backtrack my previous comment of no further price reductions and now offer the entire collection for $2500 with $50 off the price of each individual item.

Paul Watson

PostPosted: Sat 11 Apr, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Just reconfirming all prices are in $NZ which is worth about US 57c at the moment

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Lord of the Rings movie swordsRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic