Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Squire Oxblood Grip for sale $700 shippedSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Brandon B

PostPosted: Tue 30 Dec, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: For Sale: Albion Squire Oxblood Grip for sale $700 shipped         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I am offering my Albion Next Generation Squire sword for sell at $700. It has the Oxblood grip color, I have never cut with it, and it is in perfect shape. I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance. My wife is in the hospital with an unexpected pregnancy, and I really need the money for either an upcoming baby, or a surgery. Thanks, Brandon

May God grant us the wisdom to discover the right, the strength to choose it, and the will to make it endure. - First Knight
Brandon B

PostPosted: Tue 30 Dec, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Update         Reply with quote

The sword is really in perfect shape, I have only held it and kept it well polished. No bends, dents or dings of any kind.

As a side note, I just got back from the hospital, and thought I would let you all know that my wife did have an operation and that nobody can rely on an IUD as a fool proof birth control. She had an ectopic pregnancy, and had to get it removed. The good news is that she is safe.

May God grant us the wisdom to discover the right, the strength to choose it, and the will to make it endure. - First Knight
Brandon B

PostPosted: Wed 07 Jan, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Albion Next Gen Squire still For Sale         Reply with quote

Still For Sale @ $700 shipping included
I just got another unexpected medical bill, and am going to sell my favorite sword. Take advantage while you can because this sword is in perfect condition, and costs a whole lot less than a new one.

Brandon B

PostPosted: Wed 07 Jan, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Albion Squire link         Reply with quote

Here is a link to the sword if anyone doesn't know what it looks like.
http://www.albion-swords.com/swords/albion/ne...re-xvi.htm
Notice the price!

Brandon B

PostPosted: Wed 07 Jan, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Photo of Squire         Reply with quote

Here is a photo of the Next Generation Albion Squire. I have never cut with it, and have kept it oiled and rust free. It is normally $924 from Albion. I am asking $700 for it, and free shipping.

Attachment: 114.72 KB
[ Download ]

Brandon B

PostPosted: Fri 09 Jan, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Offer has been made         Reply with quote

I have an offer, but the sale isn't final until I receive payment.

Brandon B

PostPosted: Fri 09 Jan, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Albion Squire is Sold to lucky buyer.         Reply with quote

I have sold my favorite sword, a sad day for me, but it is going into good hands.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Squire Oxblood Grip for sale $700 shippedSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic