Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: Merc tailor anglo-saxon helmSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Matt Edwards

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 04 Oct, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: For Sale or Trade: Merc tailor anglo-saxon helm         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Ive had it for about a year and a half and well, i just dont use it enough. I havent taken care of it as well as i should of so there are a few rust spots. But im sure it would be easy to sand and buff out. I dont have a camera to post pics but here is a site with its pics. http://www.albion-swords.com/armor/mercenary/anglosaxonhelm.htm

You can also try www.merctailor.com but i cant seem to get to the into the catalog right now. It comes with a nice leather liner and is made in 16 gauge cold rolled mild steel with a 14 gauge nasal. I paid 312 and am asking 225$ and ill pay shipping for cont. us. I will also accept a trade for a nice set of pauldrons and a throw in (seeing how most sets of pauldrons dont come to 225$). I will also accept a trade for a cuirass in 16 or 18 gauge (if i like it enough of course). I also would like a bevor and kettle helm with a short brim. Or if you have any other items your willing to trade then shoot me a email with pics. Ohh one more thing i would have interest in that i can think of. Armour with mongol or japaness influence, either leather or steel is fine. Please email me at mattkendo9625@yahoo.com if you have interest.
[/quote][/list]
Matt Edwards

PostPosted: Fri 05 Oct, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: price drop         Reply with quote

price drop- 200$ shipped cont us. Thats saveing over 115$.
Matt Edwards

PostPosted: Sat 06 Oct, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: ...         Reply with quote

Last price drop and then i will just keep it. I cleaned it up a bit as well. Needs some buffing but no rust. 175$ SHIPPED!!!
Matt Edwards

PostPosted: Sun 07 Oct, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

sold, pending..............

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: Merc tailor anglo-saxon helmSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic