Reagh Greenleaf Jr.
|Posted: Sat 11 Jul, 2015 9:54 am Post subject: For Sale: Project knife blades, lot $100 shipped CONUS
Clearing out the closets - interesting items for belt knives, fantasy pieces, etc. All functional working blades.
Will sell the lot for $100 shipped CONUS, and throw in Cold Steel Bushman spearhead free. Individual pricing below:
1) Kershaw Outcast D2 Steel, 10" blade. Grip mostly removed. Discontinued by mfg.: $50 + shipping.
Plenty of tang to shape, add guard, peen on end, etc. Make a cool, functional Seax/Elvish sidearm. Original sheath included.
2) Western W49 (Vietnam Era?) Bowie knife. 8.75" blade: $50 + shipping.
Grip in excellent shape. Someone re-profiled the tip. Little to no rust, gunk on blade probably from cutting wood/vegetation. Carve the grip, or save as collectible. Good pirate knife. Original sheath with ring included.
3) Leaf shaped Bowie/ Elvish blade, stainless w/brass guard. 7.5" blade: $25 + shipping.
5/32" thick (same as Ka-Bar USMC knife), somewhat sharp. No sheath.
4) 2 (two) 'drop point tactical' bare blades, stainless. 5" blade: $20 each; both for $30; +shipping.
First one I sell includes two stainless pins. 5/32" thick, sharp. No sheath.
5) SG4 stainless hunting knife kit. 4.25" blade. $30 +shipping.
Includes two bolsters, pins/tubing, instructions.
Just add grip scales and sheath. 5/32" thick, very sharp. No sheath.
Total: $185 + shipping.
BUY THE LOT: $100, I pay shipping to one address in CONUS.
Bonus blade: Cold Steel Bushman spearhead/survival knife. no sheath. $20 value.
PM me - I will send PayPal invoice.
Attachment: 254.17 KB
Attachment: 264.41 KB
Kershaw D2 blade
Attachment: 248.12 KB
Western W49 bowie
Attachment: 237.93 KB
Western bowie W49 guard stamp
Faugh a ballagh!