|Posted: Tue 18 Dec, 2012 3:32 pm Post subject: For Sale: Hybrid suit of Armor
Well, I never thought I would do this, but.............I have a suit of armor I am willing to part with and Iam "Putting out a feeler," to see if would actually be worth while.
......PICS will follow in a few days, along with better descriptions.
.......Below is a list of the items that I puchased as part of a custom build. It is NOT a replica true to one particular place, but is generally accurate and hybrid of Mylaneese, English Gothic, and German 15th C. Suits. The prices are what I paid and the outstanding wait times.
* Custom long visor salet (no gorget required) +
* Milaneese export pauldrons (Steel Mastery) - 1 year wait time - $750 for both
* English Gothic Breast and Back ( Illusion Armoring) -1 year wait time -$550
* 15 C. Arms (Steel Mastery) -$300
* Stainless Gothic Gauntlets and Mild Steel full legs (Armstreet) - about $550
* Custom Chainmail standard in blue steel with buckskin liner
* Gothic Arming Doublet in black linen, whit linen liner, and cotton batting $200ish
* Linen chausses, gambeson, and undergarments (steel mastery) about $450-$500
*black calf high boots (Armstreet) about $150 (ish)
* Chainmail hauberk $100
* Custom parti colored linen surcoat (Red/black/white linen) $200
Let me know you have interest. Looking to sell suit as a whole.