Extreme Armour
SL Armoury

This is their Pattern Page section - page after page of armour pics all in one place!
I vote for a topic title change.

M.
Oh that is SO getting bookmarked!
good heavens. Is there a weapons section?
M. Eversberg II wrote:

You gotta admit, though: It got our attention! Those are some beautiful armour pics. Thanks for sharing, Lloyd!
Goodness, there is page after page after page! What a treasure trove!
Edward Hitchens wrote:
M. Eversberg II wrote:

You gotta admit, though: It got our attention! Those are some beautiful armour pics. Thanks for sharing, Lloyd!

Yes, but anyone with a locks on their computer (to prevent the kiddies from seeing bad imagery) probably wont be able to see the rest of the off-topic forum.. At least, if their lock is designed to prevent pages being displayed with words of similar nature.

Nevertheless: amazing album. Grusome armor :eek:
Fine :) Topic title changed.
I just wish that folks that collect these images would credit where they got them, if not ask outright for permission. I noticed one of my own photos from Leeds there.

But, agreed, this is a fine collection of images.

Christian
Wow thats the largest collection of 15th and 16th century armour that I have seen in one place.

BIG thumbs up for that site! :)
Christian Henry Tobler wrote:
I just wish that folks that collect these images would credit where they got them, if not ask outright for permission. I noticed one of my own photos from Leeds there.

But, agreed, this is a fine collection of images.

Christian

I Agree entirely. While I am grateful to people for sharing their pictures, apart from the common courtesy of giving credit were it's due (not to mention potential copyright issues), if the picture is scanned from a book, then we can go and get the book for ourselves. BTW if you check the rest of the site you'll see that their pictures of their own armour are watermarked!
http://sl-armours.com/rus/showpic/mode,1/id,234/sallet-xv-c.html

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: