New Custom Piece: Anglo-Saxon War Knife
Just finished a new custom piece that is available for purchase.

[ Linked Image ]

Click on the image above or goto the address below to view more pictures on my Artisan page:

http://www.albion-swords.com/inhouse/eric.htm
That is another beautiful piece, Eric. Nicely done.
PM sent
WOW :!: Eric that is one gorgeous piece but unfortunately it's out of the question for me. I have a custom scabbard to think about for my Edward III Sword! Sure is a marvelous beauty though!

I Love It!

Bob
Oh wow! Thats beautiful... :eek: That's friggin amazing! I am literally dumbstruck... I sooooo need that. It's out of my range for now, having just bought two albions recently, but I still need that....
Eric, your stuff gets more and more amazing with each new piece. I love this one. It would fit perfectly with what I am trying to put together, but I'm afraid finishing up my BA comes first right now.

A beautiful piece, Eric. One day, I will be in a position to acquire one of your pieces. For now, I will have to just admire and be amazed.
Eric that is just a wicked, wicked knife.
No longer available
Thank you all for the kind words.

It is no longer available (pending). This one went fast.
The seax is very beautiful and looks well finished. Maybe a bit more work on the scabbard would have been nice? In my opinion, it doesn's quite make justice to the knife itself. But anyway, nice work, I have to say.
That's another beautiful piece Eric. I'm glad it got snapped up quickly. Had it hung around for too long the temptation would have eventually been too strong. :)
I would say its "exquisite" and possesses the same fine touches that make the Albion sword models so sought after.

Peter commented that he was setting up an air hammer in his smithy. I have hopes that the artisans will start receiving pattern welded material. Are there any such aspirations?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: