For Sale: Albion Munich
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I'm selling my Munich in order to finance some training equipment. It's the last sword I've bought so it's the first one to go from my collection before I bond with it.

This sword is brand new. Dry handling only. I will ship it out in it's original Albion box. The handle is wrapped in campaign brown with wire wrap. Every component is tight and in perfect condition. It's a gorgeous sword and handles incredibly.

Stats can be found here. http://www.albion-swords.com/swords/albion/ne...xviiib.htm
And a discussion of the sword's handling is in this thread http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=9562

Bought new w/wire wrap it's $1421 + shipping. I'm asking $1021 including shipping. Paypal preferred (add 3% if using a credit card).

I will not drop the price on this sword but I will accept partial trades. I'm in need of either an A&A Fechterspiel or an Albion Meyer. However the list of items that I'd love to add to my collection is quite long and I will also consider an A&A Schloss Erbach, A&A Knightly Riding Sword w/Bronze hilt components, A&A Spiked Mace or A&A Horseman's Axe just for kicks.

Really I'll consider most trades as long as there is enough money w/it in order to pick up a training longsword since that's the most expensive item that I need. Just PM me, offer me something and see if I'm interested. I have have a particular interest in 16th century weapons and am particularly enamoured of custom work by Eljay and Erik Stevenson if someone wants to throw a little custom work my way ;)

Enough rambling. On to the pics.

PM Sent

PM sent

Yet another, and my final, PM sent to you sir. :D

Another PM sent..

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: