Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Most of a harnessSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Joe Loder

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 11 Apr, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: For Sale: Most of a harness         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Due to a sudden need for funds and the inclination to go a little later in the 14th century for my kit I am putting all my current armor up for sale.

First up is my COP. I bought this a bit over a year ago from a fellow on the Armour Archive. Made from Master Geoffrey's COP kit and two extra plates for kidney protection. Looks to be 8 oz leather of close. Also has reinforced arming points at the shoulders for spaulders. Fits my 42" chest just fine but can expand out a bit further so I'd say this would comfortably fit 38"-46" with a little bending of the belly plates. Asking $150 + shipping or best offer.

Next up are a pair of spaulders from Lewis Moore. I got these in trade from Lloyd Clark over a year ago. They are stainless steel with a 16g cop and 18g lames. They also have an brass border on the bottom lame with a celtic knotwork design etched into it. Unfortunately one of the articulation straps blew when I picked it up from Lloyd and I haven't had time to replace it, but with a small amount of work these will both be in fighting shape. Asking $65 + shipping or best offer.

Here we have my splinted cuisses. Purchased from someone on the Armour Archive a bit over a year ago. Splints are nicely formed 18g stainless steel and the leather is in great shape. Asking $75 + shipping or best offer.

Finally we have my poleyns. Bought from someone on the Armour Archive over a year ago. 16 gauge mild steel with a leather tab riveted in to attach to the splinted cuisses. 6" from edge to edge but can be adjusted a tad with a hammer or some grunt labor. Asking $60 + shipping or best offer.

I accept money orders or paypal (paypal strongly preferred). With shipping via UPS or USPS depending on your preference. PM me with any offers or questions and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for looking!
Joe

He who laughs last, thinks fastest.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Joe Loder

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 11 Apr, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

All items have been sold! Thanks for looking!

He who laughs last, thinks fastest.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Most of a harnessSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic