For Sale: CF Elven Ranger (Red AT1415)
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

This is an old sword I've had for a while. Bought it from another forumite. It originally came with a belt too, but I sold that seperately because it was just too big for me, and was for a right handed swordsman. Anyways, this is a CF Elven ranger with an AT1415 blade. It has seen some cutting. Just tatami mats, no hard targets.

It is in good condition except for the pommel nut and bottom of the pommel. The pommel nut came round, this is also from before the time of the hex-screw. The pommel nut also sticks out only a quarter inch or so. I remember one time when the hilt was loosening up a bit and I needed to tighten it down, but it was just impossible to turn the pommel nut. So I filed two side of the pommel nut so it is a little bit flatter, just enough so that my pliers can grip it and tighten the hilt. The filing left the pommel nut with some scratches, and a scratch on the bottom of the pommel near the pommel nut. Otherwise the sword is in good condition and ready for the new owner to cut with.

Stats:
OL: 46"
BL: 36"
BW: 1.75"
POB: 5.75"
COP: 23"
Weight: 2.5 - 2.75lbs

Would like to sell for $500. Scabbard included. I will pay shipping (CONT US only). Pm or email me at VayDuong@aol.com if you're interested. I can accept check, MO or paypal.

Here's links to some pics:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-8/1208737/Dscn1642.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-8/1208737/Dscn1643.jpg
SOLD

Sword is sold. Thanks for looking everyone.

The topic title has been edited to follow Forum Rules.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: