For Sale: Albion Laird w/scabbard and belt
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

As much as I loathe to let this one go but I must sell it in order procure other pieces for my collection. I'm asking $1100 for the sword and it's accompanying scabbard and belt. Shipping is included. Money orders are typically the only form of payment that I prefer. I'll post pictures ASAP. Thanks for looking.
Re: For Sale: Albion Laird w/scabbard and belt

B. Stark wrote:
As much as I loathe to let this one go but I must sell it in order procure other pieces for my collection. I'm asking $1100 for the sword and it's accompanying scabbard and belt. Shipping is included. Money orders are typically the only form of payment that I prefer. I'll post pictures ASAP. Thanks for looking.

what colors the leather?

Pic:

I wanted to add, for those who may be interested in better resolution pics, this is the Laird that was reviewed on the site. No pictures of the scabbard are in the review though, just the sword.

Well, almost 700 views and no interest? In that case I'm dropping the price to $1000. Mind you that this is the complete set. You cannot come by this new for less than $1200+. Perfect for those who are wanting to complete that Scottish 14th century or 15th century kit. Scabbard fits blade very well. As to the performance of this sword, it is excellent as attested by the review by Gordon Clark and Patrick Kelly and by my own extensive familiarity with this sword.

So all you Albo-Hiberniophiles take a look as well as anyone who likes a very well made functional sword!

Also, I might consider trades for Albions of equivalent value to the sword+cash( to equal the complete value of sword,scabbard and belt ) or Albions of equivalent value as the complete set. So make offers!Thanks.

Since no offers are forth coming I am removing the Laird from the classifieds. If anyone is still interested or were on the edge making an offer feel free to contact me by PM. Thanks for taking a look.

I'm putting the Laird back up for sale for $1000. PM me if interested.

Would be willing to trade straight across for any Albion Next Gen Vikings with the two piece pommels or one piece + $ , in order of preferrence: Jarl, Huskarl, Hersir, Berserkr + $, Thegn + $.

Still would prefer a cash sale. If anyone has any questions or offers please PM me. NO offence meant to our fellow edged enthusiasts over-seas but once again I am looking for a CONUS sale but may consider over-seas after a review of shipping costs (which the buyer must pay %100). Thanks again all for looking.

Lowering price of the Laird to $960. A European style sword of this quality with a well made scabbard and belt just cannot be gotten anywhere for the price offered. As I've said before this set up would easily run over a $1K all the way up to a couple thousand of dollars for a custom version. So all of you browsers that are really, really interested, this is your opportunity at a very good deal :). If the sword doesn't sell at this price it will just stay where it is. Quite simply they aren't going to get any cheaper new.:(

Thanks for looking, and I welcome inquiries

BS

PM has been sent anon.

Terry

Laird w/scabbard is pending as of payment, yay!

Please check your PMs...............

Thanks much!

Best regards,

Terry

Laird is sold................................

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: