any armories in Portland?
A long time ago I came across a website where the armorer was based in Portland. I looked recently for that website again but with no luck did I find it. I was looking for it because I'm going to be moving to Portland this fall and was interested in the finding the place.
Any help on it will be appreciated

Mark
Most armorers in Portland tend to be amateur hobbyists who work out of their garages, sometimes they sell stuff at SCA events and such. The quality of the work varies greatly. They go in and out of business with much frequency. I don't know any of them anymore or how to contact them.
As to armorers with a website locally, I don't think there are any anymore. There used to be a couple. The only one I can recall, however, was a fellow named Dean Cunningham, but he doesn't seem to have a site, anymore. Don't know how to contact him, either.
Sorry I couldn't be of much help....
David Wilson wrote:
Most armorers in Portland tend to be amateur hobbyists who work out of their garages, sometimes they sell stuff at SCA events and such. The quality of the work varies greatly. They go in and out of business with much frequency. I don't know any of them anymore or how to contact them.
As to armorers with a website locally, I don't think there are any anymore. There used to be a couple. The only one I can recall, however, was a fellow named Dean Cunningham, but he doesn't seem to have a site, anymore. Don't know how to contact him, either.
Sorry I couldn't be of much help....

thanks for the help

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: