Brought home my girls tonight
Hi everyone,

Something must have been in the air last spring, as we've had a lot of new little ones enter the world recently.

On Friday, Januay 26 my wife gave birth to our first child, a baby girl. Antoinette Renee was born relatively early that night and weighed in at 7 lbs. 14.5 oz.

Everyone is healthy, came home today and is resting comfortably. I'll post a picture or two sometime in the next few days as things settle down a little bit. Everyone is tired, but happy.

I will have some important work-related announcements later this week, but for now, nothing could really top this one. Thank you to my customers for being patient with me during this time, as we get things settled in.
Great news! Congrats and I hope your ladies are doing well. It has been a long time hearing from you, and if this is just the start, your new year looks very promising :)
Congrats Jason
Congratulations Jason

Best to all.

Sleep as much as you can when you can :)

Craig
And a good healthy weight, too! Congratulations!!!

Mike
Congratulations Jason!
Jason-

Congrats to you and the family! January seems to be a pretty darn good month!

Best to you, mom and the new little one-

Chris
A great big hug to the three of you!

Congratulations!
congradulations!!!

I hope all continues to go wellfor you and your family. An exciting event for sure and no doubt impossible to top.

RPM
Congradulations man!!!

Shane
If you can, watch and remember everything little thing she does. Play often, be silly, let her make messes and be sure to help. The old saying about them growing up overnight is an understatement, to say the least, and every second you spend apart is gone forever. You are in for the happiest ride of your life-I wish you the best. :)
Congrats Jason! Best to you and the two ladies.
Congratulations Jason! What better way to bring in the new year?

May your troubles be few and your blessings be many. -Irish blessing

-Ted
Congratulations, laddie .... wonderful news for sure !
May God bless your family & keep you all healthy and safe !

Cheers, Mac
Congratulations, Jason. Pay attention to Bill Love's advice:
Bill Love wrote:
If you can, watch and remember everything little thing she does. Play often, be silly, let her make messes and be sure to help. The old saying about them growing up overnight is an understatement, to say the least, and every second you spend apart is gone forever. You are in for the happiest ride of your life-I wish you the best. :)
Congrats Jason

What Craig said......*g*

They grow up too fast, so enjoy while you can.......
You are a lucky man.
Hold them tight, and keep them safe.

Congratulations!
Congratulaitons! Glad all are well. We've just found out we are expecting our second child..2007 will be interesting indeed!
Congratulations and very happy news. :D
Congratulations.
Congratulations Jason, and good luck (not that you'll need any)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: