My Latest Custom Project
My newest addition to my collection - a baby daughter!

Measurements and Specifications:
Weight: 8 pounds, 8 ounces
Overall length: 21.5 inches
Grip length: 1.25 inches
Guard width: 9 1/2 inches
Point of Balance: Close to the head
Center of Percussion: Wife won't let me check - :)

We're home now and settling attempting to settle into a routine. Here's some pictures from the hospital.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
Congratulations, but does the forge have a web site ????
All the best to you and your wife,
Jean-Carle
( and just in case some may be wondering, yes , this is supposed to be an attempt at male tavern humour, and nothing provocative in nature).
Aaaaaw! Congrats! She is beautiful. You must be very proud. :)
Congratulations to you and your family, Chris! I kinda miss custom projects like yours. My most recent one just turned 20 years old, and I can't bounce him on my knee anymore without suffering damage (to me, not to him!).
Congradulations!!!

Just had my first son 3 months ago and it has been a great experience.

Hope all is well for you, your wife and the baby!!!
Congratulations. She's beautiful.
Congratulations: Very nice pics and looks more relaxing than it may be at 4:00 a.m.

Very serene / pensive look on her face. :D
Congrats... she is a cutie.

Her eyes look like yours.
Congratulations, Chris :)

You're going to be hard pressed to find an addition to top this one.

. . . although she will add a whole new avenue of applications for the rest of your collection in about a decade and a half ;)
Congrats man.

What a beautiful little girl.
Congrats Chris!
Congrats Chris! All the best in the future to the wee little one.
Congatulations, Chris! Great for you! Of course I'm with Steve: my "baby" just turned 21, and she's a bit too big for me to burp anymore... :(

Good luck with the new brood! They grow up so fast that you stand there wondering where in the heck all the time went, so make every minute count. You'll both appreciate it years down the line. :)

Cheers!

Gordon
Thank you all! Mom and the little one are doing well. Its a good thing I was able to invest in my collection this summer, because I doubt I'll have the time or means to do it now. With the promises of ponies for her and fire trucks (or if I have my way - his own 3/4 harness :) ) for her 1 year old brother, I'll be hard pressed to pick up anything more soon!
Heya Chris,

Congratulations to all three of you.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I spent the weekend on a similar project. They best to you and your new extended family.
Definitely resemblant to her father, I guess you won't be annoyed by this ...

Congrats
Congratulations Chris!
Congratulations Chris!
It's seems to me that it'll take a few years to get the custom project battle-ready.:D Now make sure your wife serves him Lions-milk, then he'll be ready in about four years. ;)

Cheers,
Henrik
Excellent
Most excellent!!!! :)

Great work there Chris.

Best to all, get some sleep when you can.

Craig
Congratulations! I know you must be proud...
it seems like only yesterday when my daughter was toddling around with a big ol' grin on her face... now she's all grown up and serves in the Army. How fast they grow... be sure to treasure every moment... it's worth being late to whatever you had planned to stop and smell the roses with your children.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: