Antique kindjal
anybody seen any good sites for one of these, I want to get one eventually but that expense is down the road along with the shaska (SP?) I will get eventually. I am not currently looking to buy but want to do some research on them as I only have an extemely topical knowledge of them.
LionGate has a nice one right now. I haven't looked thoroughly, but here is one, at least: http://www.liongate-armsandarmour.com/gn296.htm
At any given time and I do mean any theres at least a dozen on e-bay as well as the occasional Georgian Quama.
Mostly 19th century but the odd 18ths are in there . You have to brows multiple areas and type in sword ( antiques,
collectables swords knives blades , and collectibles militaria ) .
Shawn, I regularly deal with Artzi and Avner Yarom of www.oriental-arms.com , and Stefan of www.ashokaarts.com . I highly recommend these dealers, who often have such weapons available.

Last edited by Andrew Winston on Wed 28 Jan, 2004 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
I've seen both those folks selling on e-bay for a while now and they have top notch stuff from what i've observed .
Thanks
The links are helpful. At the moment I am interested in some research material (cant afford much at the moment) about kindjals and Shaskas.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: