Brian W. Rainey and Dave Rylak from the Armour Research Society have sent me the following note about a study session at the Philadelphia Art Museum.

Quote:
Hello everyone.

We have finalized most of the details regarding the PMA session.

The session will be on Friday, January 26 from 10am to 5pm.

This will be an opportunity to study a number of pieces from the museum's reserve collection with guidance and input from Mr Pierre Tarjanian the collections curator.

Photography for personal use will be allowed. Do to the delicate nature of some of the objects and their value, handeling by ARS members will be limited. Museum staff will be on hand to provide measurements etc... at attendees' request.

There are 12 spaces available for ARS members on a first come first served basis. For folks who would like to attend who are not currently members, there is still time to join and provisions will be made to accept memberships on the day of the event.

I will be adding details regarding the items available for study in the next few days pending confirmation of their avalibility by the PMA.

Please contact me to reserve your space for what promises to be a very rewarding and informative session.

Dave Rylak
Education Director
Armour Research Society