Hello,just signing in !
Hello folks,

I have been reading the posts on this forum with great interest for a while now ,and thought that it was about time that I joined ! so ..........

I started collecting edged weapons when I was six years old ,and over the years have formed (and disposed of ! ),several collections :cry: My main interest in edged weapons is in Japanese swords,and for some rather odd reason that I could never adequately explain..............bayonets ! I have also been making armour for nearly thirty years ,so hopefully at some point I will have something useful ,and maybe even intelligent ( don't hold your breath ! ) ,to share with the forum members :\ I'll look forward to it.

Many thanks for an interesting forum which I 'll hope to contribute to :)

Regards,

Russ
Welcome aboard! Feel free to share photos of anything you may have made with us.. I always love seeing pictures of these things!

Cheers.
Russ,
Welcome! I've admired pictures of your armor before! In fact, I have saved on my harddrive a picture of the same sallet you show in your avatar pic. It's the most beautiful sallet I've ever seen. Glad to have you here!
Welcome to myArmoury.com Russ! So you make armour eh? Do you have a web site? Well welcome here and I hope you find it informing and oppertunities to inform others. :cool: :cool: :cool:
Forgive me for bumping in, Russ, but I've had this bookmarked for awhile because I liked your stuff so much. :)

http://www.living-history.no/Midgaard%20Mercentile/indexmm.html
Hello folks,

Thankyou for the very nice comments ! It is always nice to know that people like your efforts :) I'll look forward to sharing a few things with you .

Many thanks,

Regards ,

Russ
Welcome to myArmoury Russ!

More pics please :D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: