Arms & Armor
Has anyone purchased items from this company, and if so, can you give any info on the quality and authenticity of their products?
Check out the collection galleries and hands on reviews(accessible from the myArmoury home page). They are a popular and well respected company, I have never heard anything bad about their quality, authenticity or service.

-James
J. Bedell wrote:
Check out the collection galleries and hands on reviews(accessible from the myArmoury home page). They are a popular and well respected company, I have never heard anything bad about their quality, authenticity or service.

-James

Echo that, assuming that you are talking about the Arms and Armor with website http://www.arms-n-armor.com/. It is a pretty generic name and there are enough companies out there with similar names, that it is confusing at times. There are 32 reviews of Arms and Armor pieces on the myArmoury reviews page.

Gordon
On the whole they're pretty nice pieces; they make the best spears I've seen.

M.
Just to clarify, the firm is called Arms & Armor, with a "&" , not "and". I have two of their pieces, the GustavVasa Rapier and the German Bastard Sword. I am very pleased with the quality of their work. A&A's pieces tend to be reproductions of specific historical pieces, and very accurate, though the accuracy is sometimes slightly tempered for the sake of affordability.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: