Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Price Increase Coming Reply to topic
This is a standard topic Go to page Previous  1, 2 
David Welch

Reading list: 14 books

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 03 Jan, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I'm glad to hear it Gus. I said that you were giving your stuff away.

Razz

"A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand."
Lucius Annaeus Seneca 4BC-65AD
Angus Trim

Spotlight topics: 1

PostPosted: Thu 04 Jan, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Angus Trim wrote:
Scott Kowalski wrote:
So Gus the new year has come and gone. I was just wondering what the sitrep was on the price increase. Looking at CF's site I see a model or 2 no longer there and prices have increased. Are there going to be further increases or are those the increase? Just wondering as we have I have not seen anything else.

Scott

Price increase is done...... A few models like the 1435 are now history......

Christian's site now reflects the new price........the angustrimdirect site has the price off at the moment, and I need to change the ones on the angustrimswords.net site........

I have another announcement to do, but am a bit burned out at the moment......tomorrow.......

Well I guess I am lucky that I ordered the 1435 from Christian Fletcher before it became
" history ". Wink Laughing Out Loud ( Blade finished and back with Christian for hilting: So I should have it in a month or two ).

I guess you had to decide which models you should drop but I am curious about why certain models were chosen ?
I would expect level of demand and the amount of work versus how much you could charge for certain models made them less desirable to make for purely business reasons?

Apart from the tactical line will there be some other new models ? Some models having to be dropped to make room for new ones and also be more efficient stocking the ones in most demand ?

Oh, if my question is indiscreet please feel no obligation to explain. Big Grin Cool ( Again just curiosity. )

Hi Jean

A couple of new longswords, a couple of warswords, and of course the permanently assembled stuff......

The 1435 is history because in three years I made the prototype and two of them......

swords are fun
Jean Thibodeau

PostPosted: Thu 04 Jan, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Angus Trim wrote:
Hi Jean

A couple of new longswords, a couple of warswords, and of course the permanently assembled stuff......

The 1435 is history because in three years I made the prototype and two of them......

Well, I guess I can then make a lot of people who didn't buy this one feel bad about missing out on it ! Razz

I can also be happy with having an extremely rare small edition sword. Cool Big Grin

After Christian has finished doing his magic to the hilt it will be even more one of a kind. Big Grin

Looking forward to seeing the new stuff.

You can easily give up your freedom. You have to fight hard to get it back!
Joel Whitmore

PostPosted: Thu 04 Jan, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Angus Trim wrote:
[

Dang Gus, I hate to hear about the 1435. I always thought that was an elegant beastie and it has been on my "to get" list for some time...you know the list that always gets usurped by the "bill" list Sad Really I thought that one would be a better seller than it turned out to be. Maybe too many fans of it were like me. I just look at that sword and I want to cut something with maximum force! It would have made an awesome Ranger had I gotten around to it. I totally understand the increases and wish you continued good luck. Dang I miss my old Type XIIa.

Joel

Attachment: 8.15 KB
newrangre.jpg
AT 1435 With Christian Fletcher Ranger Package.
Angus Trim

PostPosted: Fri 05 Jan, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

David Welch wrote:
I'm glad to hear it Gus. I said that you were giving your stuff away.

Razz

Thanks Dave

swords are fun
Angus Trim

PostPosted: Fri 05 Jan, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Lets see what 2008 brings...... I might be willing to bring a couple back, or do old models on a case by case basis...... But for now, I want to consolidate a bit.......

Auld Dawg

Joel Whitmore wrote:
Angus Trim wrote:
[

Dang Gus, I hate to hear about the 1435. I always thought that was an elegant beastie and it has been on my "to get" list for some time...you know the list that always gets usurped by the "bill" list Sad Really I thought that one would be a better seller than it turned out to be. Maybe too many fans of it were like me. I just look at that sword and I want to cut something with maximum force! It would have made an awesome Ranger had I gotten around to it. I totally understand the increases and wish you continued good luck. Dang I miss my old Type XIIa.

Joel

swords are fun
Angus Trim

PostPosted: Tue 30 Jan, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Price Increase Coming.......         Reply with quote

Last year it wound up I gave the community nearly a year's warning before the price increased......... Plan on another one around January 2008,,,,,,,,,,,,

Somewhere between 5 and 10%

swords are fun
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

Reading list: 327 books

Spotlight topics: 32

Feedback score: 100%
(12 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Tue 30 Jan, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Gus, I merged your new topic into the one you already posted. No need to have two about the saem thing.
.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Price Increase Coming
Page 2 of 2 Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2 All times are GMT - 8 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Jump to: