Some Ohio Sword Gathering Pictures
It was a very nice evening with 9 people in attendance, some traveling quite far to get to the event. Time flew by with good swords and good folk. We had a nice range of swords to examine including wares from A&A, Deltin, Eljay, Atrim, Albion, Rick Barret, Al Massey, and Kevin Cashen.

These are the photos I took that came out OK. Ended up with less than I hoped because my battery charge ran out early in the evening.

Anyway....on to the pictures.
More
Some more of photos.
Last batch
A few more.
Re: Some Ohio Sword Gathering Pictures
Joe Fults wrote:
It was a very nice evening with 9 people in attendance, some traveling quite far to get to the event. Time flew by with good swords and good folk. We had a nice range of swords to examine including wares from A&A, Deltin, Eljay, Atrim, Albion, Rick Barret, Al Massey, and Kevin Cashen.

These are the photos I took that came out OK. Ended up with less than I hoped because my battery charge ran out early in the evening.

Anyway....on to the pictures.

Wow that was fast with the pictures!

I had a great time once again...not nearly enough time to talk to everyone as much as I intended, tho.

As for makers, we also had Vince Evans, Manning Imperial, Mark Morrow, Irish Arms, Eddie Floyd, and even James Taylor represented. I may have missed a maker or two as well...

Ah yes, the helm is Celtic (the cheekpieces would be a dead giveaway if you could see 'em better). As you can tell in the picture, it's lined and padded to fit my narrow face and pointy head :D

Thanks for the pics, and a great big thanks again to Alex for setting up the shindig

N
More OMAG pictures courtesy of Trish
Getting tired of uploading photos over dialup (takes a L-O-N-G time), so I'm just going to link to the other forum.

http://forums.swordforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30079

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: