Eric,

I'm new to swords - though having always been an admirer of swords and weapons of all sorts and a gun fanatic in particular. I've always had a fascination with swords and medievel weapons. In April of this year I ordered my Albion "Crecy" after reading many comments and reviews on the various swords that are available today. The more I learned I realized that I kept winding up looking at the Albions again. The Crecy is simply a beautiful thing to behold. I can't say enough good about it. You can't go wrong with the Albion IMHO. It's the only sword I own and to be honest now that I have it I feel like it's the only sword I could need or desire. It's an heirloom, keepsake, a tribute to the fine art of sword-making and a terrifying weapon all combined into one...

Wait, do your research and select your sword carefully and only have to do it once... Don't be impatient and rush to buy something then later find yourself lusting after an Albion six months later! You'll save money buying high quality and excellence the first time, rather than going thru a second or third purchase after having tried to save money by compromising and letting price dictate your selection.

Good luck and let us know what you eventually select! :)