Something new again
Hey guys I'm always trying new stuff and heres something I'm trying with some twisted wire I did up myself.
Sorry Nathan, I know you said there is some way to put more then one picture in a post but I don't see how to do it.
Russ Ellis wrote:
Sorry Nathan, I know you said there is some way to put more then one picture in a post but I don't see how to do it.

I did it for you. It's very easy. You know how to do the first one. Just do it two, three, four other times. Just keep adding pictures. There's directions in the INFO pages, too.
Twisted wire is always fun to play with. I've done a few little things with it over time, but usually just little experiments. I find that getting the wire twisted evenly is the first challenge. The bigger one for me, though, is when it is time to figure a good way to anchor the stuff solidly. I've yet to do the Hrisoulas suggested lacquering of the wire, though. Seems like that would do a good job of fixing that problem.

Oops... sorry, was rambling again. :) Anyway, looks good, Russ. I think the twisted wire accent is one of the nicest forms of ornamenting, when used in the right place.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: