Considering all of this week's latest additions, please rate the quality of our efforts.
Excellent
59%
 59%  [ 29 ]
Very Good
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Good
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Fair
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 49

Oct 30: myArmoury.com news and updates
Today's update:

[ Linked Image ]
Eric McHugh All-Steel Rondel Dagger
A hands-on review by Chad Arnow

[ Linked Image ]
Arma Bohemia Rondel Dagger
A hands-on review by Joseph Fults

[ Linked Image ]
Darkwood Armoury Rondel Dagger
A hands-on review by Pamela Muir

As always, you can see our Complete History of Updates listed right from our home page.
Another great revievs.I love daggers
Excellent reviews! I had the privilege of handling the Eric McHugh rondel dagger that Chad reviewed and I second his comments and observations. I think it's good that the more recent reviews have been about daggers: an often overlooked weapon in the Medieval arsenal. :)
Wonderful reviews on wonderful daggers. Eric McHugh's all-steel rondel left me speechless as I looked at the pictures. A big thank you to myArmoury for another fantastic update.
Nice group of reviews. I like those rondel daggers - I guess I need to add one to the acquisition list!
I particularly liked these reviews because, in many ways, the daggers chosen were very different, in terms of blade shape and grip construction. It shows how widely varied the same sub-type of weapon can be.
I'm glad everyone enjoyed these reviews. Eric's dagger was quite stunning to hold. I wish I hadn't had to send it back. :)

I also really like Joe's Arma Bohemia dagger. It's a very nicely done piece, especially considering its competitive price.

If you like rondel daggers, stick around. I'm sure this won't be our last rondel-themed update. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: