Arms and Armour smallsword
I've tried contacting the company regarding the purchase of one of their smallswords twice now, and not gotten any response.
I would like to get one, but I need to know if it can have a button attached, or if the tip is narrow enough for me to slide a cap onto.
Re: Arms and Armour smallsword
Jay Maxwell wrote:
I've tried contacting the company regarding the purchase of one of their smallswords twice now, and not gotten any response.
I would like to get one, but I need to know if it can have a button attached, or if the tip is narrow enough for me to slide a cap onto.

Jay,
I've moved your topic from the Features Talk forum to Off-Topic Talk, where it belongs. The Features Talk forum is for:

Quote:
Discussion and feedback on articles, essays, reviews, contests, and other features of myArmoury.com

If you've tried the email address on A&A's site with no response, you might try contacting Craig Johnson through his member profile on this forum. Click "Memberlist" above and look for his name.
Chad had some good advice on how to contact them. Additionally you could try giving them a ring, it's not that expensive to make international calls these days. As for the sword itself... well I suspect for the right price they will do it up any way you want it.
Email to UK
Hello Jay

I sent a responce yesterday to your query. I did noy get two just one email. For some reson Ihave been having difficulty with emails to the uk so if any one is waiting on a responce from over here let me know here at myArmoury.

Best
Craig

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: