This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Peter Finer: IN ARMIS ARS MMIII
by Peter Finer (ed)

Peter Finer's catalogs contain some of the best photography of arms and armour available. The text is written by renowned people in the field such as David Edge of the Wallace Collection, Ian Eaves of The Tower of London, author Ian Peirce, and many others. This particular title covers several dozens of items, including all those shown on the cover. They range from early Viking to late Renaissance and including a few Viking swords, Medieval swords, several helms such as a great helm and an armet, suits of armour, two-handed swords, at least one pavise, some firearms, a couple paintings, daggers, a canon, and many other things.

These are out of print and aren't the easiest things to find. Prices vary greatly.

[ Linked Image ]
Click photo for further info

Excellent condition, glossy pages, softcover edition. All color photography. Most items have multiple photos, measurements, and a page of text to describe it that also includes historical background and some other contextual info. Really great stuff.
ASKING PRICE: $72 + shipping

I prefer PayPal. The 3% mark-up is included.

I may have other books for sale and will combine sales to save on shipping charges.

Questions or comments can be Private Messaged to me here on myArmoury.com or via email.

[ Linked Image ]