AEMMA Comersial!
For those who are in dout of what to do with themselfs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWSBIv84OlQ&am...mp;search=

(Oh, any organisation dealing with WMA is as good as any other...)

Martin Wallgren representing ARMA Sweden.
Very nice! Good use of humor while still getting the message across.
Yeah, a couple audio visual technicians had a few beers after class.... Look what happened. :D

We've gotten a few students because of it. :cool:

BTW the Youtube link is pretty crappy. This is the direct link.
http://www.aemma.org/video/aemma_webmercial.wmv

Glad it amused you Martin. ;)
The ad was linked to on another forum.

Firstly, what a great ad.

Secondly, hopefully it'll get more people into HEMA, WMA, whatever you want to call them.
AEMMA Camerciral...
At last some one shows the rest of the world the fun and serious sides of WMA
That's great. If I was in the area it would defnitely get me to check out AEMMA.
That is so cool :lol:
Now that was FUNNY. :D :cool: :cool: :cool:
That's great!

The best part though, is when the narrator states, "classes are friendly..." as someone is lying on the ground getting "stabbed" in the face with a rondel dagger. Was that deliberate?

-Grey
Greyson Brown wrote:
That's great!

The best part though, is when the narrator states, "classes are friendly..." as someone is lying on the ground getting "stabbed" in the face with a rondel dagger. Was that deliberate?

-Grey

Oh, at that time the dagger is plunging the narration is actually saying " getting plenty of personal attention " and that is even funnier. :p The " classes are friendly " is said just before and that will tend to stay in your mind for a few seconds: I checked and at ATTENTION, the last sillable, is simultaneous with the plunging of the dagger. ( Just rechecked to be sure. ;) :D )

Greyson: Just an OCD moment and the intent is not to correct you :D When one does editing for many years even an error of 1 frame in sync. will bug me and be noticable and I just couldn't resist the impulse to check on things frame by frame. :eek:

( 25 years of working in A/V including online and offline editing with,now, very obselete editing systems: Started in 1977 on 1" reel to reel Video editing before time code: Gasp ! )
Great commercial.

The kazoo provides a nice touch, as does the rondel stabbing.
Jean,

My brother does some video editing (as a hobby), too, so I understand the desire/need to be precise. I only watched it the once, so I'm not surprised that I was off a bit. Your right, though; "personal attention," may be even more fun.

-Grey
Greyson Brown wrote:
That's great!

-Grey

Yes, I'm sure irony is being utilized for comic effect, just as it is with the rest of the commercial.
Greyson Brown wrote:
That's great!

-Grey

Knowing the guys that editted the spot... yes. It can be pretty comical. We often drive home a lesson by demonstrating the finishing blow, off target. It wasn't staged for the shoot, just regular stuff we do in class.

Kel

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: