Update for Monday 12
Hey everybody.

Tomorrow, Monday 12, is a scheduled update day for myArmoury.com. Unfortunately, I've been sick the last several days since my return from my vacation and I haven't been able to complete the production. With the fever, exhaustion, and sleeping all day long, I just haven't been able to avoid it.

I'm very sensitive to meeting the expectations I set and don't want to disappoint anybody. You have my apologies.

The next myArmoury.com update will be Monday, Jan 19.
Thanks Nathan! I hope you are feeling better. I'd also like to thank you and the myArmoury Team for this excellent source of education and, in many cases, inspiration. I look forward to the update on the 19th.

Best Regards,
Yeah, Nathan, don't sweat it. One barely late deadline that you set yourself doesn't overshadow all the contributions you've been giving to the community!
Nathan,

Just take care of yourself and get to feeling better....

William
No worries, Nathan.

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Mike
I say fire him...oh wait its his site....drat....seriously though hope you get better soon.
I talked to Nathan last night and this is no head cold we're talking about. He sounded bad enough that I'm really concerned. Get to that Doctor!
Patrick Kelly wrote:
I talked to Nathan last night and this is no head cold we're talking about. He sounded bad enough that I'm really concerned. Get to that Doctor!

Yea, get to the Doctor tough guy :D

Seriously, that's probably a good idea.
Cripes, man, take care of yourself first! :D But seriously, if your still having those symptoms, get yourself to a doctor.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: