American Del tin venders
a friend of mine was looking for a del tin and wanted to know who are good reputable del tin venders here in the States? i know viking-shield.com carrys some of the viking ones, and art ewell has a outdated webpage but does anyone else carry all of them?
www.a-work-of-art.net Art Elwell's lineup may look outdated, but I think he carries everything. He also sells Lutels. Send him an email and he'll let you know what he has in stock and what is on the way.

There used to be a number of Del Tin Vendors in North America, but just about all of them dropped the line. Of course one can now order directly from the Del Tin website.
Re: American Del tin venders
Chuck Russell wrote:
a friend of mine was looking for a del tin and wanted to know who are good reputable del tin venders here in the States? i know viking-shield.com carrys some of the viking ones, and art ewell has a outdated webpage but does anyone else carry all of them?

Scott Wilson at Darkwood Armory used to seel the Del Tin rapier and sidesword blades..

Allen
Allen Reed wrote:
Chuck Russell wrote:

Scott Wilson at Darkwood Armory used to seel the Del Tin rapier and sidesword blades...

Similarly, Donnie Shearer of The Mad Piper used to use Del Tin blades for his basket hilts, though I can't find that reference on his website anymore.
Quote:
Similarly, Donnie Shearer of The Mad Piper used to use Del Tin blades for his basket hilts, though I can't find that reference on his website anymore.

He refers to Del Tin in the middle of the opening page. To quote, "The blades I use are made by Del Tin a known producer of quality blades since the middle 1600's".

I didn't know Del Tin was around that long....
1600's !!!
He carries his age well !
David Wilson wrote:
Quote:

He refers to Del Tin in the middle of the opening page. To quote, "The blades I use are made by Del Tin a known producer of quality blades since the middle 1600's".

I didn't know Del Tin was around that long....

It sounds like someone is taking a little artistic license there. Wasn't Del Tin founded by Fulvio's father?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: