"The Max Show" Anyone ever been to one?
I noticed that Albion is going to this show. It is a militaria show of antiques and modern stuff.
It is in Indianapolis this year and that is close, so I thought of going. But I wanted a "review" if possible.
It used to be in Charlotte, NC.

http://www.themaxshow.com/
Re: "The Max Show" Anyone ever been to one?
Mark Morris wrote:
I noticed that Albion is going to this show. It is a militaria show of antiques and modern stuff.
It is in Indianapolis this year and that is close, so I thought of going. But I wanted a "review" if possible.
It used to be in Charlotte, NC.

http://www.themaxshow.com/

I've never been but I'm thinking about driving over from suburban Cincy. I think it's Albion's first time at the show. Any Cincy area folks interested in a trek?
Don't know about the show, but I went to Indy earlier in August for a daytrip and the downtown was surprisingly nice. Also very easy to get in and out of from the east.

Last edited by Joe Fults on Sat 02 Sep, 2006 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
I live in Indy and will be planning on going. Anyone who might need lodging can contact me, I have a spare room. Anyone wanna plan a myArmoury contingent?
I'd be interested. I'm about an hour and a half west of Indy.

David Kite
GFS, ARMA in IN
The MAX militaria show in Indianapolis
Hi all, I am new to this forum and so I'm not sure if I am posting at the right spot. I am responding to a request for information regarding the MAX militaria show. It is a large show that consists mainly of artifacts,relics and collectables of more recent conflicts. Most notably, 3rd Reich Nazi Germany but not limited to that category. There will be Japanese swords and swords and daggers from many countrys and time periods along with helmets, other head gear, uniforms, equipment,insignia,flags, banners and other assorted regalia. This show will have the very highest of the 'top end', one of a kind pesonality items all the way to the 'ground dug relics and while the show strives to have only genuine items, there will still be a few items of questionable authenticity. I f you have not been to a show like this before, I highly recommend it. You will see some fantastic items and it is large enough to be a little overwhelming, but it is a priceless learning experience as you will get to meet some of the most knowledgable and respected people in the business and (in most cases) be able to actually handle some truly historical items. I don't think you will be disapointed. Hope to see you there. :lol:
Michael,

Thanks for the information. That is exactly what I was looking for!

If I go, I will be probably be hovering at the Albion booth for awhile! :D
Am I correct in assuming that "Cinny" is an abbreviation for "Cincinatti"?
Addison C. de Lisle wrote:
Am I correct in assuming that "Cinny" is an abbreviation for "Cincinatti"?

Yep. "Cincy" is an abbreviation for "Cincinnati."

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: