Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

A new addition to the Kelly family.
No photos as of yet. However, I have the pleasure of announcing the arrival of our first grandchild, a girl. Rayne Alexandria Kelly, 8 pounds 13 ounces, was born last night at 11:45pm in Norfolk Virginia to our oldest son and his wife, Tristan and Natasha Kelly. It seems a bit strange to be a grandfather at 40 but I've been eager for this so I'll take it where I can get it!

The wheel turns.

Last edited by Patrick Kelly on Fri 01 Sep, 2006 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Conga-rats!

You can now proove that you are a Darwinian success, as you can point to the fact that you have created viable offspring :p

So, think her parents will let her granddad get her a sword for her 1st birthday ;)
Congratulations Patrick !
Best wishes and sincere congratulations! It's a blessing that you are young enough to enjoy being a grandfather. My folks are always saying "If we knew grandchildren were this much fun, we would have had them first." :D Post pictures when you can, but with those Kelly genes, I'm sure she will be beautiful.
Congrats Grand dad!!!

Can't wait to see the pictures

ks
Thank you all.

No photos of little Rayne yet, but here's a few of the family.

The grandparents 22+ years ago.
[ Linked Image ]
The new parents on their wedding day. My son was being a ham about something. He gets that from his mother. :D
[ Linked Image ]
The Kelly boys. This is one of my favorite photos. No available photos of my daughter I'm afraid.
[ Linked Image ]

Last edited by Patrick Kelly on Fri 01 Sep, 2006 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Congratulations, Pat!
Congratulations, Patrick! Wow, a grandfather already. I'll be 56 this month, and still haven't crossed THAT threshold. Just make sure you don't mess up your back again playing with the grandchild!
Congrats new Grandpa!
Congratulations, Grandpa !

Wonderful news .... I'm happy for everyone in the Kelly clan !

Cheers, Mac
Congratulations Patrick!
It sounds a bit early to become grandfather at fourty, but then your granddaughter will have her Grandpa around for a greater part of her life than most people do! :)
I know how exciting it is to become uncle (I have five nephews now and my eldest sister tells me there's another baby under way :D ), so I can just imagine how great it must feel to become a grandparent!

Cheers,
Henrik
:D
Grandpappy Patrick,
Congratulations to one and all,
Rayne is a very nice name, :cool:
Congratulations Patrick!

You certainly do not look old enough to be a grandpa!! :D
Congratulations Patrick to you & yours....!!!

Cheers,
Bill
Great pictures of the family Patrick...

Thanks for sharing...

What amazes me is how much your son's bride looks like your bride. :D

ks
It won't take for you long to learn to spoil her completely then send her back home! All the fun and none of the work! Congrats on the new addition! Enjoy!! :D

(Oh, by the way, nice mullet!! Yeah, okay, I had one myself...)
Congrats to you and your family! :D
Congratulations and you could be a Great-grand father at 60 and a Great-great-grandfather at 80. :eek: :D
Congratulations, Patrick!
Congratulations, Patrick!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: