Tigerclaw forge shop and personal changes
Well, some pretty big changes are happening with me and my shop. I needed to make some alterations in how I was working. Because of this I've taken another job in an unrelated field and, I am no longer working for Albion and Filmswords. I may on occasion still do some R&D work and contract work for Albion and FS, but I am no longer a part of their shop.

This is an amicable split, and there are no hard feelings on either side of it.

I'll still be around the board, and will likely be a little more vocal about things than I've been in the past.

The good news is that I will be able to focus more energy on my custom work, with fewer distractions. I'm in the process of getting my shop up and running as quickly as I can, and as soon as my current backlog is completed I'll start taking orders again.

I'll keep my news page updated with the progress on the shop, and any new projects that are coming along.
Wow, those are some changes! Best of luck to you in your new job.

Mark
Ditto! Best of luck man!
Thanks guys,

I've just finished putting the walls up in my shop, so the next step is to get my electrician in to run the service from the house. As soon as I get some of the construction mess cleaned up, I'll take some pics and post them on my news page and here as well.

Talk to everyone later,
Jas
Best of luck to you, Jason!

Best,
Geoff

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: