Blade Width: 1.6925" (4.3 cm)
CoG: 6.5" (16.5 cm)
CoP: 23.75" (60 cm)
Weight: 2 lbs 9.2 oz (1.17 kg)

http://www.albion-swords.com/swords/albion/ne...rd-xix.htm

Best,

Howy

P.S.: Thanks, Kirk, for the correction!

Last edited by Howard Waddell on Mon 28 Aug, 2006 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Run, Saxon, run!

Abú!

That is one beautiful weapon....
Oh ye gods...

That's an absolutely stunning weapon.
Love it, the detailing is great.

Kenton
Oh my.

I love the aesthetics provided by the combination of blade and guard (love that blade Howy) and I even like that ring pommel, which I normally hate. I know one person who's going to be thrilled with this and he'd better let me play with it!
I like that sword so much I just ordered one. Great lines - same blade for the Markgraf and Hauptmann I imagine

Last edited by Roger Hooper on Mon 28 Aug, 2006 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Impressive :eek: :eek: :cool:

The blade is also impressive and interesting that it is going to be used for a few different swords.

Not a sword that had any particular appeal to me in the drawings but it's gorgious :cool:
Oh my.....oh my.......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
Where's mine? Is it here yet? huh, huh?
No doubt about it, that is one sword that gets better looking every time I see it! Soooooo glad I went with this one. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

PK - well, since you let me play with your baby "Svante", I suppose you can play with mine when it comes. :p ;) :D

Thanks Howy for just making them better and better.
Don't normally like ring hilts, but that one looks nice.
Another beauty from Albion! I like it.
WOW...I don't normally like ring hilts, but, wow...I do like this one!
I love that blade. I can't wait to see the shorter version on the Condottierre and the Doge!
I shed a tear for the cutlers and the guys putting the final polish on the blades. I think there is a great value for the dollar in this one :cool:
And here was me thinking I had it all sorted out about which one I was going to buy next...all my carefully laid plans thrown into turmoil :cry:

Such sweet torment! I absolutely love it; great job guys!
I'm very eager to see the Condotierre and the compound-hilted longswords featuring the longer blade.
WOW! This is gorgeous. The detail on the cross is really nice as is the ring. Great job!
Oh...my...God...!!!! :eek: :!:
I want one!!!
That is BEAUTIFUL!! :D
Awesome job guys, awesome job; can't wait to see the Kern.
I never gush over new swords. I don't really like ring hilts. I am forced to break both traditions. This is a beautiful sword, it's just awesome... the blade is stunning, the ring looks stout and well executed, the gaurd is just magnificent.
Yes, this turned out superb. Though, I'm ringhilt biased. What amazes me is that this sword is only a little over 2.5 lbs! That's super light for a sword of these proportions. Mike and I may eventually need to have a talk about this fella!
Saw the thread title, cheerfully clicked to satisfy my curiosity...
...Ooooh.
I am impressed, I was momentarily taken aback by how it substantially exceeded my expectations. For such an attractive blade a limited edition of 100 suddenly seems small.

Anyway, congrats, this one turned out very nice.
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: