Preview of the Catalogue of the History of Steel in Eastern
Greetings Gentlemen,

Allow me to share with you some previews on the History of Steel Catalogue. Size is 14.5 inches high x 11 inches wide.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Hope you all enjoy the first glimpse of the 400 pages. :)
Due to the enormous amount of swords involved, the website is not finished yet.

Disclaimer this is a purely cultural and informational post with no commercial intentions
That looks fantastic! I love to see such high production quality and design for media surrounding the subjects related to arms and armour. So often we see only average work being produced to support the text. I'm thrilled knowing you're doing this. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for the kind words Nathan,

It has been a three year work almost concluded. I'm on the stage of revising the print outs.
Due to the lack of taxes and VAT, Macau printers can have top of the line equipment to produce catalogues like this.
Now it's almost done :)

My pleasure in sharing.
The new catalogue looks like it will be a very impressive work. I look forward to seeing it.
It is heading in that direction. But best never to say how will be the final result until it is done, but we have won several international prizes for our past catalogs. Not my own merit, it must be said.
Everything is a team work and I must say I'm proud of being part of the team :)
Hi Antonio,

That looks great. I have two questions:

Does it specifically cover Chinese/oriental swords, or does it have a wider scope?

If it does have a wider scope, how do I get a copy?

Many thanks.
Hi Al,

Thanks. This exhibition covers swords from China, Korea, Japan, Philippines and Continental South East Asia (Thailand, Bhurma, Laos). It would not be physically possible to cover more in one exhibition.
There were over 280 items on display.

Whether it may interest you or not, here is the information: when it is done it will be possible to order online from Macau.
There is a large local company that sells cultural events tickets and the like online.
In due time, though :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: