Where can one find Marto products in the US?
I am having a problem locating a source for Marto products. I'm specifically looking for various Conan items, but it seems they are only available overseas? I presume its a copyright thingy. What I am looking for is a small pinback that look like this: [ Linked Image ] I can't seem to find them anywhere now. :( I own one, so I know I got it somewhere, but I don't remember where. Its been 5+years though. However, I would also like to see what all they are making now thats conan related. It seems a few new helmets and shields have been done. I have recently gotten an itch for making Conan's flat chain armor from when he first finds "the mounds". Where I can make the armor, I need the helmet... and they seem to have done it.

I just need to find an english website offering us delivery.

Anyone have a good link?
Here's one site, offering a fairly comprehensive selection:
http://www.by-the-sword.com/acatalog/marto.html
Thank, I tried them though. Its mostly just the standard line stuff. I'm really only looking for the conan stuff you once in a while see on e-bay. primarily the pin, but I would like to see what all they have done, since it seems like there is something new out now and then.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: