hilt components
Is there anyone out there who sells hilt components? Pommels crossguards etc. I know Albion has some in their Moat sale, but are there others? I have a longsword blade that I want to hilt but am having trouble finding the right bits.
Thanks.

Dave J
Re: hilt components
David Jackson wrote:
Is there anyone out there who sells hilt components? Pommels crossguards etc. I know Albion has some in their Moat sale, but are there others? I have a longsword blade that I want to hilt but am having trouble finding the right bits.
Thanks.

Dave J

Well Christian Fletcher does have various hilt component available as options for swords he puts together but I don't know if he is willing to sell components ? You would have to E-Mail him to ask: He might not normally and I have no idea if he would even consider it. He might be willing to give you information about a source.

Hopefully I won't be annoying Christian suggesting the above. :\ :?:

http://www.christianfletcher.com/Site/Grip%20...rades.html
Re: hilt components
David Jackson wrote:
Thanks.

Dave J

Charles Jevons at Swordcrafts.com might be willing to part with some of his standard furnishings. Limited selection but good quality steel parts.

Kel
call up John from Odinblades, i know he has hilted other peoples blades before and his hiltwork lasts forever. he does have a bit of a waiting list

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: