XV century damascus spearhed from Damascus Ome
I'm making a website about the damascus bladesmith Angelo Tolotti, who works in a XV century forge in Northern Italy (Maglio Averoldi, Ome, Brescia's territory), the site will also concern the well preserved XV century building, forge, water powered power hammer (a trunk several metres long), the original tools still preserved there, tons of ancient thongs, nail forms, hammers, shears etc).

Angelo Tolotti produces a few high quality damascus knives, polearms and swords a year, since his primary work is caretaker for the armors of Brescia's Museo Marzoli ( yes, he also cares for the spadona bresciana, a.k.a as Solingen sword), he just dedicates his spare time to keeping alive the Maglio on behalf of the charity that now owns it.

I think you could be interested in seeing a preview of this XV damascus spear, with reinforced ogival point for armor piercing.

Attachment: 90.68 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 101.32 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 93.23 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 45.26 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 96.56 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 93.05 KB
[ Download ]
That has to be the most beautiful spear I've ever seen. Very impressive!

-James
Sweet work, so is that one spear with a wide head and a ogival point as a butt spike? That bodkin point is nasty :D
Phill Lappin wrote:
Sweet work, so is that one spear with a wide head and a ogival point as a butt spike? That bodkin point is nasty :D

Made to defeat plate.

:idea:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: