OlliN Website Update
Hello all! I know it has been a little quite from OlliN lately. Mostly because we have been super busy with orders and such. In addition, we have been working on updating our website. New links, new look, new OlliN fun! We should be mounting up some new pieces over the next couple of weeks. In the mean time enjoy the updated site.

www.ollinsworddesign.com

Hope all is well with everyone!

Best,

Matt
Looks great Matt - good stuff!
Navigated the site and I didn't find any obvious problems and it's intuitive and user friendly. I also like the modified look.

In other words " GOOD JOB " as there is nothing worse than a badly made site that makes you work too hard to find stuff or makes it hard to find something twice or get back to the home page without just giving up and having to exit and re-enter the web-site.

So if I'm making this sound like a test spin around the block ! It's because it is. ;) :lol:
Looks great guys!
James A. Vargscarr wrote:
Looks great Matt - good stuff!

Thanks James!!! It was several months of planning, designing, and thinking about it, but I think it was a big improvement. I'm real happy with how it turned out.

Hope all is well.

Matt
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
In other words " GOOD JOB " as there is nothing worse than a badly made site that makes you work too hard to find stuff or makes it hard to find something twice or get back to the home page without just giving up and having to exit and re-enter the web-site.

So if I'm making this sound like a test spin around the block ! It's because it is. ;) :lol:

Jean,

Thanks for the test spin! I did take a check right after I mounted the site and found a few small things. Then after your post I took another pass and found a few more. I think I got them all now. But with a change this big there is always something that creeps up here and there.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Best,

Matt
Tim Lison wrote:
Looks great guys!

Thanks very much Tim!!!

Best,

Matt

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: