New Piece From Patrick Hastings
One of the great things about this community is the friends you make on though sites like this. These friends are soley a function of the net as I would not have met Patrick any other way (in all probablitiy). Patrick did stunning work on the pommel for the Kevin Cashen Anduril. From that moment on I knew this man was a truely talented individual and a superb artist. He also later made a buckle and belt end for the rather amatuerish scabbard belt I made for Anduril's scabbard. Now I am proud to anounce I have acquired another awesome piece from Patrick. It is his version of Sting that he called Stang. Those of you who have been hanging around here since the old HSG will probably recognize this balde. Those of you who are newer need to know that this blade was made way before the Peter Jackson movies were in preporduction. I thought I'd throw a few pics up and get some stats in later.

Attachment: 48.75 KB
DSCN0482.JPG
The wonderful details of the cross.

Attachment: 27.01 KB
DSCN0487.JPG
Stang and scabbard.

Attachment: 26.71 KB
DSCN0490.JPG
Stang in scabbard.

Attachment: 23.58 KB
DSCN0485.JPG

Very attractive. :cool: What is the guard made of ? The sculpting makes it look like wood but I'm guessing bronze. :?:
I love the bronze furniture. Is that a Massey leafie?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: