Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Private CollectionRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Katie Neal

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 18 Jul, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Private Collection         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Private Collection For Sale!!!

This is a HUGE private collection that I am selling. I have been collecting these antiques for over 22 years and its time to let them go!! All the weapons are described to the best of my knowledge!!!

If you have any questions, concerns or wish to see more pictures of a specific item, private message me, or email me at Ladykatie23@yahoo.com

You all will have first dibbs on these items, the rest will be heading off to ebay!!

I except personal checks or money orders. I would prefer not use paypal, but if we must the buyer will pay the 3% paypal fee..

Thanks so much!!!

Katie..

SWORDS

17th century English Small Sword, Made by A&K of England. Great condition and beautiful!! The handle is wire wrapped and the epee style blade is artfully inscribed as well as the hilt. A&k is stamped on the ricusso. Sword length is 40in,
and the blade length is 34in. Price $500.00

1860's Civil War Officers Sword. In its original scabbard, this sword is completely original and hasn't been refitted. The handle is leather and wire wrapped, it sports a single knuckle guard the blade is artfully inscribed with, as well having
the officers name on the blade "C.L. Butts." The sword is 38in and the blade is 32in. Price $600.00

1750's Scottish Back Sword. This is a Classic piece in good condition!! The red leather inside the hilt may have been replaced, it doesn't seem over 200 years old, but everything else on the sword is original including the tassel on the end. The handle is in pristine condition. Sword length is 40in, and the blade is 34in. Price $500.00

18th Century Indian Saber. The leather on the handle in deteriorating from age, but the gold filigree inscription stands out brilliantly, This sword is very sturdy and strong, but because of the inscription I think it might have just been for show. The sword length 37in and the blade length is 33in. Price $400.00

18th Century Indian Cavalry Saber With Scabbard. The scabbard throat is loose. It has a leather and wire wrapped handle, and is beautifully inscribed with Indian glyphs all along the blade. The pommel nut has been replace and also sports a delicate fuller on the top side of the blade. The sword length is 36in and the blade length is 30in. Price $300.00

18th Century Pirate-Naval Cutlass.(No inscription on the blade) This blade is made out of iron and is still sharp it sports a delicate fuller on the spine of the blade. The handle is pure carved wood, and the pommel nut has been replaced. The sword length is 36in and the blade length is 31in. Price $300.00

18th Century English Naval Saber,(English Officers Sword) This Saber has a lions head pommel accustom to the English. This sword is in great condition for being over 200 years old, the shark skin handle is still intact, the inscription reads,

"J.R. GAUNT AND SON
LIMITED
LATE
EDWARD THURKLE
LONDON
AND
BURMINGHAM
The sword length is 37in and the blade length is 30 1/2inches. Price $500.00

19th Century Mexican-American Straight Saber. Marked by the U.S. Military, solid piece in great condition. With large steel bold guard and angled grip. The sword length is 42in and the blade itself is 35inches. Price $400.00

1902 Marine Officers Sword with metal Scabbard. Very light and solid piece made for presentation and has stunning artwork along the blade. This sword has the "typical" marine star near the hilt. The sword length is 37in and the blade length
is 34in. Price $300.00

18th Century Middle Eastern Shamshir.this sword has a cast bronze hilt and a leather felt wrapped scabbard. The throat is loose at the top of the scabbard, the pattern on the handle has quite a bit of middle eastern style moons. The sword length is 34in and the blade length is 28inch. Price $300.00

18th Century Battle Axe with gold filigree with pictures engraved in the blade. Opposite the blade it sports a unique dragon's mouth bluggering weapon. The whole length is 29inches the spike on top is 4in and the blade of the axe is 10 1/2. Price $300.00

Ww2 Japanese officers wakasashi with Scabbard. The sword is in great condition and all the fitting are tight, the tsuba has an orchard like appearance as well as the rest of the metal fittings on the sword. The sword length is 32in and the blade length is 22in. Price $300.00

WW2 Officers Katana with Scabbard. The has a beautiful blade and templar line. The tsuba is loose but had a unique water dragon. The whole katan31in. Price $200.00a is 42in and the blade

Keep an eye open for the Bayonet's and Daggers to come!!!

Attachment: 94.18 KB
collection.jpg

Attachment: 56.78 KB
2lotof.jpg

Attachment: 89.21 KB
[ Download ]
Katie Neal

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 18 Jul, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: New prices!         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Do to some recent advice the katanna is now being offered at $500.00 and the Wakasashi at $400.00..

Im Very sorry for this enconvienence!!

Thanks..

Katie...

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Private CollectionRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic