Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > myArmoury.com Features Talk > Do Your "Civic" Duty Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Craig Peters

PostPosted: Sun 16 Jul, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Do Your "Civic" Duty         Reply with quote

Fellow Participants of myArmoury,

I would like to encourage everyone, if you have not already done so, to start a reading list and provide book reviews of titles that you've read. myArmoury is quickly becoming the foremost online resource on arms and armour, as well as being an excellent resource for history in general, and you can help contribute to this process with your reviews. Even if you haven't written articles for myArmoury, you can still help by contributing reviews for other readers. Your reviews help by enabling other members of myArmoury make informed decisions about which books they would like to purchase or read in the future.

I would particularly encourage you to provide reviews of relevant books that have not yet been reviewed at myArmoury, something that I have been trying to do of late myself. Due to the esoteric nature of the subject matter, many of the books that you own and have read may not have been reviewed anywhere else on the internet, which means that your review might be the only source of information available to someone who is unsure about whether or not they should purchase a given book. Therefore, any book that you review which has not yet been reviewed at myArmoury provides a valuable contribution and service to your fellow forum members.

Please avoid writing three line book reviews. Such reviews are not particularly useful to me, nor are they useful to anyone else. Take the time to adequately discuss the pros and cons of a book, and your review will be a much more valuable resource for all.
Chad Arnow
myArmoury Team

myArmoury Team

PostPosted: Thu 12 Apr, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I know this is an old post, but I wanted to bring it back to the fore. The Bookstore is a great resource for shoppers. It also allows our readers to review and rate books, creating an ever-growing resource without parallel in this community. For more info on the Bookstore, please see here: http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=7260

Please consider creating or updating your reading list. Thanks!

Happy

ChadA

http://chadarnow.com/

Forum Index > myArmoury.com Features Talk > Do Your "Civic" Duty
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic