**A&A July Highlight Item**
:D July Highlight Item :D

We finally are ready for our July Highlight Item. Thank you for your patience in waiting. We do not have a hard schedule for when the change occurs each month but this was a bit later than I had planned.

Its been very busy at the shop but we are happy to offer the #110 Rondel Dagger as the July Highlight Item.

[ Linked Image ]

Also please check the News Page for any updates on the scabbard situation.

Hope everyone is having a great summer.

Best from A&A

Last edited by Craig Johnson on Sun 09 Jul, 2006 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
That will make some people happy! Russ?
Neither link works. Try this address.

http://www.arms-n-armor.com/news.html
Gordon Clark wrote:

Not me. It just tempts me even more to spend money I don't have on a piece I really, really want. :(

But enough of my whining. This is a bargain people should take advantage of!
I really, really enjoy this monthly highlight item stuff. :D

Last edited by Joe Fults on Sun 09 Jul, 2006 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Must...resist....but I don't want to.... :'(
OOps
Patrick J. wrote:
Neither link works. Try this address.

http://www.arms-n-armor.com/news.html

Sorry I fixed the links thats what I get for trying to code and watch the Tour at the same time before mornnning coffee :eek:

Craig
Gordon Clark wrote:

Absolutely! Chad had mentioned it on another thread a little earlier. I'll be calling the guys in Minnesota today! :)
Done and done! I just got off the phone with Craig and the Rondel dagger is ordered. While I was at it I decided to go ahead and plunk the money down for a Black Prince as well... thanks to a certain article or two I've seen on some website or other lately. ;) A few steps closer to that collecting goal...
Russ Ellis wrote:
Done and done! I just got off the phone with Craig and the Rondel dagger is ordered. While I was at it I decided to go ahead and plunk the money down for a Black Prince as well... thanks to a certain article or two I've seen on some website or other lately. ;) A few steps closer to that collecting goal...

Oh, I would have also bought a Black Prince Also based on the feature article except for the fact that I already have one. :p

Congratulation Russ but if you want to save money you have to stop reading reviews here ! :p :p

Looking forward to your impressions of it also: Although I think ou have had this one in your hands at least since there is a review of it on your site if I remember correctly. :?:
Hey Jean,

Yes I did a scabbard for one some years ago but it's my understanding that they have changed a bit since then. I'm interested to see if that's true. Yes this place has cost me a bit of money... but I don't mind. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: