Next Generation Scabbards
I saw on the Albion News Page the pictures for the scabbard for the Next Gen Gaddhjalt; beautiful work by the way :D ; and I was wondering if each sword in the Next gen line will be getting its own custom scabbard, or if only certain swords will receive one. Also, are there any options for the scabbards, such as color choice, bronze vs. steel for the chape, etc? Oh, when will we see pictures for choice of belt suspension for the Campaign Scabbards?
[ Linked Image ]
Re: Next Generation Scabbards
Robert Zamoida wrote:
I saw on the Albion News Page the pictures for the scabbard for the Next Gen Gaddhjalt; beautiful work by the way :D ; and I was wondering if each sword in the Next gen line will be getting its own custom scabbard, or if only certain swords will receive one.

Well...I asked Kevin to make this specific scabbard (which is available) so that folks could see what we can do for them. I believe what we will do is make one of these "high end" custom scabbards for all of the next gen swords so that folks can see what is possible. It will not be a production offering, so people will have to reserve a custom slot. Kevin is the only one doing scabbard at Albion and a scabbard like the one pictured really starts as a plank of wood, a sheet of leather, and some steel sheet so it takes some time to make them. Some folks will not be impressed by that but for those who want a completely hand-crafted scabbard...this will more then satisfy them.

Quote:
Also, are there any options for the scabbards, such as color choice, bronze vs. steel for the chape, etc? Oh, when will we see pictures for choice of belt suspension for the Campaign Scabbards?

The Campaign line is our "standard" production scabbard. It has fixed colors and options. When you commission a custom scabbard, however, you can specify just about anything (within reason, of course). We are will be working on the belt choices for the Campaign line. Not to make excuses, but things are quite busy (a lot of brands in the fire). With that said, we will have those up soon. If you have questions, Mike has many examples that he can talk to you about and even send a few pics. So, feel free to give him a call.
Thanks Eric :)
Robert Zamoida wrote:
Thanks Eric :)

Your more than welcome. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: