Big Announcement
Hello Everyone,

Quite a lot has been happening with both myself and my family in the last month. I have a few things to list, but wanted to start out my reminding everyone that my sale is over this weekend. All prices will go back to full on Saturday. Any emails that I have in my inbox by midnight on Friday will be honored, including all commissions that have had discussions started, but not finalized.

As of July 1st I am only working at Albion 4 days a week. I decided for numerous reasons that I wanted to be able to devote more time to my custom orders, and expand my business. What this should mean is that I'll be able to expend more time and energy into getting my current backlog delivered faster and will be able to take on more orders than I've been able to in the past (which I've limited to only 1-2 commissioned swords at any one time).

And finally, the biggest news of all.....My wife and I are expecting our first child this winter. We wanted to wait announcing this until things were further along, but I am happy that the mother and baby are both healthy and happy. We don't know what the child will be yet, but we will announce it after the birth.
Congratulations on all counts! It has probably been a lot of hard work, but it is great to see life treating you so well on so many fronts :) Cheers!
Congratulations Jason. I look forward to seeing more of your custom pieces. I really like the pattern-welded single edge viking sword you have in the works, be sure to post pictures when you finish that one up.

Good luck with all your endeavors,

Kenton
Congrats on the addition.

I think you will find that the only thing that will matter is that the child be healthy in the end! :)
Thrilling news, Jason! I'm excited to read this. The news of your upcoming child is truly heartwarming. Best of luck to you.
Congratulations, Jason! That is great news!
Congratulations and get some sleep while you still can. :p I have no experience with this but every Sit-Com seems to make that point. " Desperate Housewives " as an example ! But I hope you have less drama though in your life. :p :lol:

But, seriously, best wishes there. :cool:
Congrats!
Yes, Congats!!! Good for you Jason.
Jason congrats! If I would have checked the board earlier I would have congratulated you in person last night. Fantastic news on all accounts!
Congrats!
Congratulations to you and your wife Jason! By the way, I am looking forward to establishing myself as a customer to your fine company with the forth coming Vassal.

May your wife have healthy and easy pregnancy and deilivery! My wife spent 22 years as a top shelf obstetrics RN.

Sincerely,

Bob
Re: Big Announcement
Hi Jason,

Congrats on the exciting news!! :D

While the news about Albion and your custom business is very good, this pales in comparison to the news about your wife and you are expecting your first child. This is very exciting and I know that you and your wife are equally excited.

Just a little bits of advice...

1. Take lots of pictures and video of the pregnancy, birth and years of your child.
2. Keep firearms and edged weapons out of reach of newborns and older children.
3. Teach them to respect firearms and edged weapons and the safety of using them.
4. Love them, especially your wife, each and every day.

Have a great pregnancy! BTW Keep your wife from the firing line (airborne lead on unborns is a concern).

Cheers!! :D

Jeff

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: