Thank you Kenton! I am really looking forward to my forthcoming Vassal bigtime and what a beautiful sword to start off my Albion acquisitions with! As I had mentioned I do get the opportunity to handle some of the Viking era Albions when I go to the internet sword dealer near me and I must say each and every one of them are a true pleasure to wield! Especially the Berserkr, it's an amazing sword in that it is all business and very serious business, especially as a cutter or plain outright axe like chopper, yet it feels so light which no doubt is from it's perfect balance for it's intended use, I am pointing this sword out because after the Vassal, all eyes are upon the Berserkr! I have to have that sword!
Personally, I was thrilled when the listings for the forth coming "Single Edged Swords"; the Vassal (falchion), Meister (grossemesser) and the Knecht (Kriegsmesser), my tongue was on the floor and I went back and forth between the Vassal and the Knecht for some time and ultimately settled on the Vassal for several reasons. Mostly because of it's combined beauty and fierceness, a single handed cutter and thruster from hell. For me, it has everything and more that I could want in a falchion!
Then there is the "Two Handed " line up. Wow! The Dane an Oakeshotte type XVIII e, the Tyrolean a landesknecht and the Maximilian also a landesknecht. For me, if I were to go for one of these, it's definitely the Dane!
Some others that I love in the Next Generation line up are the following and I will only list a few that grab me the most, because there are just too many of these that I like and have no where near that kind of money to endulge myself in that number of swords, my wife would kill me! :lol: Here's a few: Caithness, Sovereign, Thegn, Allectus, Duke, Agincourt, Bayeux and the Viceroy.

Thank you Esa! Yes, there is so much meaning to what a sword stands for and what I admire so much about Albion's Next Generation lineup is the effort of exacting design and geometry to these swords and the passion that radiates from Albion in these swords! I also feel the same way about Arms & Armor and the swords I have from them!

I cannot say enough good things about these two companies!

Most Sincerely,

Bob