Atlanta Blade Show
The first box of stuff being sent to the Atlanta Blade Show is nearly ready to go..........

Be about 8 to 10 swords, this first box will definitely have:

AT1591
AT1547
AT1403
AT1446
DN1516
DN1571LS

More sword nearly ready to go............

I have made 35 swords for the event, but as the stock started to build up, folks discovered it....... I'll be lucky to get 25 there now............
Re: First Package to Atlanta Blade Show
Angus Trim wrote:
The first box of stuff being sent to the Atlanta Blade Show is nearly ready to go..........

Be about 8 to 10 swords, this first box will definitely have:

AT1591
AT1547
AT1403
AT1446
DN1516
DN1571LS

More sword nearly ready to go............

I have made 35 swords for the event, but as the stock started to build up, folks discovered it....... I'll be lucky to get 25 there now............

The more I look at the pictures of the 1506, the more I would like to see one. Any chance of your getting one of those for the event?

As a beginner to the Liechtenaur system, the idea of the unsharpened ricasso for thumb grips on first time cutting makes me feel safe.
Good luck at the Blade Show, Gus. I'm looking forward to seeing that 31" falchion with the 11" grip when you're able to get back home!
I definately need to move... Everything seems to happen only on the coasts. :(

Anyway, I wish I could be there and see the 1547 before Christian gets mine done. Patience is good for me...
George Hill wrote:
Angus Trim wrote:

The more I look at the pictures of the 1506, the more I would like to see one. Any chance of your getting one of those for the event?

As a beginner to the Liechtenaur system, the idea of the unsharpened ricasso for thumb grips on first time cutting makes me feel safe.

Hi George

If I bring one, it'll be the shop sword. I have two in the shop semi-finished, but they're both customers' swords. I also have a sword that's been used for demos and such. Hadn't thought about bringing it, because its not "new", but I could bring it........

It won't be on display, you'll have to ask to see it...... {it'll be underneath the table}........
Angus Trim wrote:

Hi George

If I bring one, it'll be the shop sword. I have two in the shop semi-finished, but they're both customers' swords. I also have a sword that's been used for demos and such. Hadn't thought about bringing it, because its not "new", but I could bring it........

It won't be on display, you'll have to ask to see it...... {it'll be underneath the table}........

Yes, please do. I would very much appricate it, and might end up ordering one. (Althought that might not be as quick as I would like. Too poor these days.)
The first package is on its way to Blade.

Wound wound up in the box is the warswords AT1403 {XVa} and DN1446

The longswords AT1593, DN1547, and a one off longsword with the blade of the 1563........

Bastard swords AT1502 and the DN1516.........

The shop DN1506 will be there too. This one is not "New", but has been used as a demo sword for months.......
Angus Trim wrote:
The first package is on its way to Blade.

Wound wound up in the box is the warswords AT1403 {XVa} and DN1446

The longswords AT1593, DN1547, and a one off longsword with the blade of the 1563........

Bastard swords AT1502 and the DN1516.........

The shop DN1506 will be there too. This one is not "New", but has been used as a demo sword for months.......

I can't wait to see the 1403. Gus also will have the AT1404 and LPM1508 which I will be bringing back to him for the show.
The Atlanta Blade Show obsession
I now have 21 swords ready to go there.......... and have three that will show up during the weekend...........

To get ready for this, I've passed over finishing orders. Not something I initially intended to do,but being a rather obsessive individual, I've over concentrated on the Blade Show.

To the point that the 35 swords made for the event surpass all of the swords that are at that 12 week point, or overdue.....

35 made for the show, many sold locally here as local fans discovered I was building up a small inventory........

The tally for the show.....

4 warswords
8 longswords
2 bastard swords
4 arming swords
1 riding sword
3 falchions, 2 of them two handed......

There were three longsabers originally slated to go, all were snagged before the show........
Having a good showing at the Blade show with inventory on-hand is an important future-forward way of thinking about your business. Best of luck to you, Gus.
Re: The Atlanta Blade Show obsession
Angus Trim wrote:
I now have 21 swords ready to go there.......... and have three that will show up during the weekend....
Impressive lineup! Have a safe trip, Gus. The pieces I wanted to see were the longsabers. Since you won't have them there, I don't feel quite as bad about not being able to get to the show.
Angus Trim wrote:

I'll be very glad to see it. It'll also be nice to see a sword that has taken some abuse and stood up to it. :cool: :cool:
Re: The Atlanta Blade Show obsession
Angus Trim wrote:
I now have 21 swords ready to go there.......... and have three that will show up during the weekend...........

To get ready for this, I've passed over finishing orders. Not something I initially intended to do,but being a rather obsessive individual, I've over concentrated on the Blade Show.

To the point that the 35 swords made for the event surpass all of the swords that are at that 12 week point, or overdue.....

35 made for the show, many sold locally here as local fans discovered I was building up a small inventory........

The tally for the show.....

4 warswords
8 longswords
2 bastard swords
4 arming swords
1 riding sword
3 falchions, 2 of them two handed......

There were three longsabers originally slated to go, all were snagged before the show........

I* thumbs up *

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: