Czerny's Current Auction: May 27-28, 2006
I have been asked by the Art Director from Czerny's International Auction House to pass the word that there is a new auction approaching. Here is a forward of the information and photos of some items I've separated out for you to view.

Quote:
this messages just to inform all of you about Czerny's International Auction House Ltd new important auction, next 27-28 May.

More than 2700 lots including an old important and prestigious Italian private collection of antique arms and armour, a pepperbox and American firearms collection, headgear and uniforms of the Reign of the Bourbon Two Sicilies period, important kinzals and shasquas as well as a fine oriental arms and armour collection.

As every year the auction will be presented in the city's castle, in the heart of Sarzana, half way from Pisa airport and Genova airport on the best Italian riviera.

The catalogue can be viewed online at http://www.czernys.com

For us without doubt the most important auction (for antique swords and armour) we promoted so far.

Attachment: 26.99 KB
caernys.jpg

Attachment: 84.94 KB
caernys2.jpg

"Lots" :D of nice stuff. The small swords seem to have prices that are very reasonable compared to the rest. I wish I could read Italian (and, yes, I know my name is from Italy!). I like this schiavona (lot 2714), though the price is a bit over my head:

Attachment: 117.24 KB
02714a.jpg

The armour is SCHWEET! I plowed through the online catalog a day or so ago and its loaded. To bad i'm driving on my recreation/R&D cash right now (damn gas).
Allan Senefelder wrote:
The armour is SCHWEET! I plowed through the online catalog a day or so ago and its loaded. To bad i'm driving on my recreation/R&D cash right now (damn gas).

Allan, I would think that maille shirt would be interesting to you to handle or see up close if not to own. ;)

I wonder if the price is in the expensive or scary expensive range ?
To have the money to play in such a place.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: