2%  [ 3 ]
South East Asia
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Miscellaneous Whiners
11%
 11%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 104

Lol, thanks to all the participants so far, you all have certainly given me a few chuckles here this morning! So far it would seem we have the knights in the lead but they seem to be slipping a bit. We will see how this goes... :)
Still a knight. Still in love with longswords and plate armour. Still possess an overblown sense of chivalry. :lol:
Would have voted myself as a knight, but since I ENJOY wearing the skirt...errr....the Great Kilt, and the little woman can't keep her hands off me when I do, plus the fact that I have two Claymores and want a basket hilt so bad I can taste it.......ohhhh, and I suppose that since tracing the lineage back to the true Scots (Caladonians, before those dirty rotten DalRiatians infested our shores!) I could call myself Pictish Celt, yet 'tis a far better thing to call meself - Scotti!
Barbarians!
Didn't vote for Arnold in the election, but I got to go with him when it comes to eight pound swords. Contemplate this upon the Tree of Woe.
A Roman, there's nothing like making the barbarians see the error of their ways through the power of Rome and make the world yours. :evil:
I love curved swords, so my vote had to be Middle East.
Since I dream of buying a 14th century crested great helm, I guess I'm a knight. :)

Scot would be a close second, though.
I went with Mid-east as I like curved and single edge blades and belly dancers!

:D
Im new to the forum, but I love Maximilian Plate, so I picked Knight.

Martin
Hehe, well, you can't assume the middle east was the ONLY place with curved swords...

This piece recently was sold to Jason Elrod, and recently got the chance to cut with it. It's a wickedly cool curved sword, but it's Swiss. ;)

http://www.myArmoury.com/swor_arm_ss.html?11

Though you've got me beat on the belly dancers. Maybe I should change my vote based on that?
So many choices!
Sure do love that medieval sword and buckler but who wants to be in the majority with all those stuck up knnniggits on their high horses. I'll grab a nice yatagan and lend a hand to the armies of the east. Always have fancied all that silk, turbans, bronze gilding, curvy swords, long pistols, lateen-rigged ships and such. I reckon I could fit in well with those barbary corsairs.
Arthur: If you will not show us the Grail, we shall take your castle by force!
French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, son of a silly person! Ah blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur Keeeng"! You and all your silly English Knnnnnnnn-ighuts!!!

Knnnnnnnn-ighuts all the way! :D
Nate C. wrote:

I for one like Armor, Horses, Lances, Guns, "overgrown knitting needles", plus anything complex hilted and/or hollow-ground. Thus, I say Renaissance Armored Cav. :p !
Cheers,

Can't beat that one... Armour, Horses, Lances, Guns, "Overgrown Knitting Needles with complex hilts, etc.... Yeah, Renaissance Armoured Cavalry pretty well fits! :D

Gordon
I would pick Celt, since I do hate them dastardly Romans, but I'm a Type X man, plus running around Manitoba naked would cause me to turn blue without the warpaints...

Viking. ;)
Steve Maly,
How do you feel about hamsters and elderberries?

Doug G.
I had to go with romans over my ansetrial Vik heretage. Two reasons, firstly the Pertinax Spatha seen in another thread and two, because my best friend J Nilsson who has deemed me a "Gipskatt" because my granpas granpa or something came from Italy.

Martin

Attachment: 87.41 KB
pertinax_2.jpg

I counted myself a Category 13 last year due to my eclectic tastes, but I'm going to side with my ancestors and jump off the fence to follow the voices of the Einherjar. Viking it is, albeit with a healthy assortment of the contemporary alongside the Nordic swords in myArmoury.
How strange for me to be with the majority on anything. Knight it is.
My ancestors were Normans, and my favorite weapons are Type X swords and axes, so let's say Viking.

(Second post on the forum, I everyone :)).
Might as well go ahead and be a celt, down with the ROMANS!! Yes Romans you heard me and I have heard your swords are a bit short . :D

K. Holsen
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 3 of 5

Jump to: