New Website up
I've got a new, easier website up. One which I can now do the photo thing easier, and update weekly........

Not as professional as some of the larger swordmaking firms, but then I'm pretty much a one man show. I think this will do the job for a small shop attempting some versatility.......

http://angustrimswords.net

This site is still under contstruction, and with any luck will be updated weekly. Before too terribly long it will be linked up with the angustrimdirect site too.......

Auld Dawg
Gus;

Great just in time as I'm starting to look at you swords with serious intent. ;) :cool:

I like that the photos are a bit bigger than in your other site and easier to see details. Hmmmmm ....... everything was working fine and them clicking on a new sword everything froze up or the loading slowed down enough that I gave up. :eek:

This happens at time even here at " my-armoury " maybe just too many people are trying to have a look at the same time and it's overwhelming the bandwidth. ( Just a guess as sometimes these thing are just network related and just seem to fix themselves the next time one logs on to the site.)

In any case I bookmarked the site.
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
.... everything was working fine and them clicking on a new sword everything froze up or the loading slowed down enough that I gave up. :eek: ....
No trouble on my end, Jean.
Love the logo.

Good piece of marketing there.
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Gus;

Great just in time as I'm starting to look at you swords with serious intent. ;) :cool:

I like that the photos are a bit bigger than in your other site and easier to see details. Hmmmmm ....... everything was working fine and them clicking on a new sword everything froze up or the loading slowed down enough that I gave up. :eek:

This happens at time even here at " my-armoury " maybe just too many people are trying to have a look at the same time and it's overwhelming the bandwidth. ( Just a guess as sometimes these thing are just network related and just seem to fix themselves the next time one logs on to the site.)

Hi Jean

I've made three changes since I first posted this........
Angus Trim wrote:
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Gus;

Hi Jean

I've made three changes since I first posted this........

Great, I will have another look. A lot of the time the problem is at my end with my internet service provider. :(

Oh, if you look at my own topic about the AT 1435 I just made the order official with Christian, so I guess I am already a customer of an AT sword, at least once removed or indirectly. :D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: