Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > New Website up Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Angus Trim

Spotlight topics: 1

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 26 Apr, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: New Website up         Reply with quote

I've got a new, easier website up. One which I can now do the photo thing easier, and update weekly........

Not as professional as some of the larger swordmaking firms, but then I'm pretty much a one man show. I think this will do the job for a small shop attempting some versatility.......

http://angustrimswords.net

This site is still under contstruction, and with any luck will be updated weekly. Before too terribly long it will be linked up with the angustrimdirect site too.......

Auld Dawg

swords are fun
Jean Thibodeau

PostPosted: Wed 26 Apr, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Gus;

Great just in time as I'm starting to look at you swords with serious intent. Wink Cool

I like that the photos are a bit bigger than in your other site and easier to see details. Hmmmmm ....... everything was working fine and them clicking on a new sword everything froze up or the loading slowed down enough that I gave up. Eek!

This happens at time even here at " my-armoury " maybe just too many people are trying to have a look at the same time and it's overwhelming the bandwidth. ( Just a guess as sometimes these thing are just network related and just seem to fix themselves the next time one logs on to the site.)

In any case I bookmarked the site.

You can easily give up your freedom. You have to fight hard to get it back!
Steve Grisetti

Reading list: 28 books

PostPosted: Wed 26 Apr, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Jean Thibodeau wrote:
.... everything was working fine and them clicking on a new sword everything froze up or the loading slowed down enough that I gave up. Eek! ....
No trouble on my end, Jean.
"...dismount thy tuck, be yare in thy preparation, for thy assailant is quick, skilful, and deadly."
- Sir Toby Belch
Joe Fults

Feedback score: 100%
(6 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Wed 26 Apr, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Love the logo.

Good piece of marketing there.

"The goal shouldn’t be to avoid being evil; it should be to actively do good." - Danah Boyd
Angus Trim

Spotlight topics: 1

PostPosted: Wed 26 Apr, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Gus;

Great just in time as I'm starting to look at you swords with serious intent. Wink Cool

I like that the photos are a bit bigger than in your other site and easier to see details. Hmmmmm ....... everything was working fine and them clicking on a new sword everything froze up or the loading slowed down enough that I gave up. Eek!

This happens at time even here at " my-armoury " maybe just too many people are trying to have a look at the same time and it's overwhelming the bandwidth. ( Just a guess as sometimes these thing are just network related and just seem to fix themselves the next time one logs on to the site.)

Hi Jean

I've made three changes since I first posted this........

swords are fun
Jean Thibodeau

PostPosted: Wed 26 Apr, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Angus Trim wrote:
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Gus;

Hi Jean

I've made three changes since I first posted this........

Great, I will have another look. A lot of the time the problem is at my end with my internet service provider. Sad

Oh, if you look at my own topic about the AT 1435 I just made the order official with Christian, so I guess I am already a customer of an AT sword, at least once removed or indirectly. Big Grin

You can easily give up your freedom. You have to fight hard to get it back!

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > New Website up
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic